A quick view shows terrific free news feeds as well as a great new compendium of blawgs. They have obviously done their homework.
The new ABAJournal also has a featured blawg each week. Let’s hope they don’t just focus on the big name A-listers from the ivory towers and appellate world, and present the occasional up-and-comers from the “Practical Blawgosphere” that are out there in the courthouses on a day-to-day basis.
Addendum: I noticed that New York, with 75,000 attorneys, has only 21 blogs listed on the ABAJournal site. Justia‘s Blawgsearch lists 28 and Blawg has 15. What does this mean? That those who think that the growth of blogs has stagnated may not appreciate that we are still very much in the early phases of the medium.
- ABA Journal: Free and a New Competitor in Legal (Blawg’s Blawg)
- ABA Journal overhauls its Web site (Robert Ambrogi)
- Law News Now . . . and More to Come at the ABA Journal (Dennis Kennedy)
- ABA Journal’s new website (Ernie the Attorney)
- The ABA Gets It Right (My Shingle)
(Eric Turkewitz is a personal injury attorney in New York)