If Blawg Review #134 was a bit daunting due to its marathon length and you were waiting to see what others wrote before lacing up your sneakers for the event, then here are some of the first reviews to check out:
- Colin Samuels (Infamy or Praise, and winner of the Best Blawg Review in both 2005 and 2006): an “instant classic.”
- George Wallace (Declarations and Exclusions): “epic…run wild and free through an astonishing range of legal webloggery.”
- Anita Campbell (Small Business Trends): “a marvel of a post.”
- Anne Reed (Deliberations): a “tour de force” [in the comments]
- Dan Hull (What About Clients): “We’re in awe. Quality and quantity. Really nice job….“[in the comments]
- Nicole Black (Sui Generis): “thorough and impressive“
- Carolyn Elefant (Law.com:Legal Blog Watch): “Exhilarating…Turkewitz’s Blawg Review sets a record pace, covering at least sixty different posts around the blogosphere without once stepping out of its marathon-themed stride.”
- Editor (Blawg Review): “an insightful run through the best of the legal blogosphere with an exemplary law blogger, who demonstrates once again that this project has legs…it’s worth reading from start to finish”
- Diane Levin (Online Guide to Mediation): “Marathon Edition of Blawg Review A Winner”
- Evan Schaeffer (Legal Underground): “An entertaining Blawg Review”
- David Lat (Above the Law): Very cool!
- Monica Bay (The Common Scold): his Blawg Review #134 is an hysterical spin on the ING New York City Marathon
- Stephen Albainy–Jenei (Patent Baristas): it’s definitely a marathon!
- Walter Olson (Overlawyered): a truly marathon Blawg Review
- Ron Coleman (Likelihood of Confusion): “will leave you huffing and puffing“
If additional reviews come in, I will supplement this list with more links. But, of course, only if they’re good.
Links to this post:
blawg review marathon
blawg review #134 is being run this week by eric turkewitz at the new york personal injury law blog. you won’t want to miss this one — it’s a marathon, not a sprint. eric turkewitz tells me that the inspiration for his new york …posted by Editor @ November 12, 2007 1:56 AM